Job Title: Assistant Reservation Manager
Market: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Primary Objective: Facilitate reservation sales & manage reservation agents.
Job Summary: The Assistant Reservation Manager (ARM) is responsible for making sure that the reservation agents are supported and able to make sales for our vendors. ARM will be in charge of scheduling and managing reservation agents.
List of Duties to Perform
- Oversee agents and make sure that they are performing their jobs successfully.
- Keep up with conversation in a chat setting (Skype Chat) and share information when needed.
- Handle escalated calls with customers and partners. Provide training and insight to agents on how to handle these situations.
- Assist with disciplinary actions, gathering data and information to be used as examples.
- Assist in scheduling agents.
- Manage effectiveness of the sales agents and their ability to best sell when and where needed.
- Provide insight into website or technical issues and report information to DOS.
- Enforce existing training and department policies.
- Lead departmental meetings.
- Quality control check orders and calls when necessary.
Job Requirements & Standards
- Must have home internet, cell phone, and a computer.
- Quiet, distraction free place to work.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- High school diploma.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- During peak season there will be a minimum of 45 hours a week, Overtime will apply.
- Maintain goals set forth from DOS.
- Must take a PI test: This is the Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 uninterrupted minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. Please complete the assessment. This assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Once completed we may contact you to set up an interview. Please follow this link to complete the assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/hkT/08d69334-a23d-42fc-98a3-e5096a917564?type=candidateba
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and adjust focus. The work environment is primarily an indoor setting. Preferred candidate is located in central, mountain, or pacific timezones
Compensation: $17.00 per hour paid biweekly
How to Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]