Job Title: Loss Prevention
Reports To: Keone McHugh, VP Operations
FLSA Status: N/A
Primary Objective: Research and reply to chargebacks.
Job Summary: A Loss Prevention agent serves an important purpose within the company. You will be responsible for researching chargebacks as they are received. Chargebacks are disputes by customers regarding their payment with our company. You may need to contact customers filing the chargeback and/or vendors to confirm fulfillment of the activity. After all of the information has been obtained regarding the charge, you will use it to create a reply and monitor future correspondence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficiency with computers and the use of multiple computer programs simultaneously to research and reply to chargebacks.
- Conducting research to support written reply to chargebacks.
- Speaking with internal and external parties regarding the chargeback.
- Keep accurate and up to date notes regarding the status of all chargebacks in the pipe.
- Coordinate with accounting regarding chargebacks that have been lost.
- Reporting fraud and other issues to operations to prevent further issues.
- Must live within one of our existing states of operation (SC, FL, LA, TX, NH, MA, CA).
- General understanding of online travel applications and services.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Good internet access.
- Intermediate writing skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
This will be a contracted position. The Loss Prevention Associate is paid a set dollar amount for each reply completed. If the chargeback is won completely they will also earn a % of the amount won back.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]