Job Title: Partner Support Department Manager
Market: Partner Support
FLSA Status: Exempt
Primary Objective: Handle the management of partnerships with activity and tour partners across all destinations with a team of agents. Supervise call center flow, agent calls/chats and tickets as they come in.
Job Summary: Partner support department manager provides crucial support to the market manager team by providing partner support for regular daily tasks. This role allows the market managers to procure new and exciting partners and relies on the support department to help facilitate the day to day operations for the market. The department manager may be requested to attend networking events or partner meetings however, this is primarily an office position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a team comprised of 3 employees or more
- Provide support to partners as needed
- Assist reservation staff regarding issues with partners & customers
- Assist partners with billing questions
- Assist partners with integrations
- Submitting bugs with our developers when issues are found
- Assist partners in using the TripShock partner app
- Answer questions about services for partners
- Proficiency on the TripShock extranet and the logistics of receiving/confirming new bookings
- Communicate with reservation staff regarding changes with partners
- Adjust calendars, blackout dates and rates as necessary for partners
- Modify tour listings within the TripShock extranet as needed
- Contact current partners for needed information such as updated insurance and seasonal changes
- Identify regularly occurring incidents with partners and report to the appropriate market manager for further intervention
- Manage non-key partner accounts, including but not limited to: onboarding, negotiating commissions and pricing, and strategizing as needed
- Need their own transportation, internet access, mobile phone, and computer.
- General understanding of online travel applications and services.
- Available to work weekends as necessary.
- Demonstrate experience in custom computer software with potential to learn as updates occur.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit for extended periods of time.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to thirty pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and adjust focus. The work environment is primarily an indoor setting.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]