Job Title: Quality Control Agent
Market: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Primary Objective: To provide assistance to customers booking tours and activities.
Job Summary: The primary function of the Quality Control Agent is to watch incoming orders and identify ones that meet the conditions for further investigation and investigate. Call customers and get them to confirm order details only valid cardholders can, confirm they are aware of all restrictions that may be included with their activity. At times contact vendors and warn them when there are customers who do not meet quality checks and need to be further investigated in person upon arrival, especially for same day customers. Assist in handling credit card disputes by evaluating calls and emails, gathering evidence for the dispute claim, coordinate with other departments and partners when necessary, etc. Perform evaluations on calls and orders to ensure quality service is being conducted by employees.
List of Duties to Perform
- Provide excellent customer service when confirming orders are indeed correct and valid.
- Watch incoming orders and keep an eye out for anomalies and then investigate found anomalies to confirm validity.
- Talking with both customers and vendors to confirm validity of orders or warn when unable to confirm validity.
- Follow guidelines to block fraudulent orders from being fulfilled.
- Use basic problem solving techniques to determine that calls with issues or complaints were handled correctly.
- Report website issues or irregularities to DOS.
- Keep up with conversation in a chat setting (Skype Chat) and share information when needed.
Job Requirements & Standards
- Must have home internet, cell phone, and a computer.
- Quiet, distraction free place to work.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute.
- High school diploma.
- Must have a working cell phone for text messaging vendors or team members should the need arise.
- Must be over the age of 21.
- General understanding of online travel applications and services.
- Minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Call center hours vary based on peak season.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk; occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is occasionally required to sit for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and adjust focus. The work environment is primarily an indoor setting.
Compensation: $14.50 per hour paid biweekly
How to Apply: Email your professional resume to [email protected] Then please follow this link to the Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 uninterrupted minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. Please complete the assessment. This assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Once completed we may contact you to set up an interview. Please follow this link to complete the assessment: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/hkT/b4d2f4c0-3c8a-4dbf-910c-69caa34eb300?type=candidateba.