At TripShock, we understand the importance of offering API connections to as many of our partners as possible. That’s why we are extremely excited to announce a new integration with Xola! This adds to our existing integrations with FareHarbor, WaveRez, Bókun, and Rezdy.
Like our other integrations, this new connection allows us to sell for Xola partners in real time and help improve their overall numbers. The integration will also reduce our partners’ workloads, as they will no longer have to separately manage our bookings!
Table of Contents
- How to Connect Xola
- Partnering with TripShock on Xola
- Learn More About TripShock’s Other API Integrations
We’ve made connecting Xola easy! Follow the simple steps below to get started, but please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] if you have questions and to make sure everything is set up correctly.
- To connect via Xola, send us your seller ID.
- Add the TripShock app to your dashboard.
- Once the connection is live, we will reach out to confirm. If necessary, we’ll run a test order so you can see how it appears on your end.
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have, but also see below for a few of the most common ones we receive about the Xola integration.
- Can you change orders? No, rebooking is the way to fix an order.
- Can TripShock see our orders? No, we do not have access to partners’ Xola dashboards and are unable to see any orders on their end once placed with us.
- What will change on TripShock? The only parts of your TripShock listing that will change when you update Xola are availability and prices. If the details of your trip change, you will need to inform us so we can update our end as well.
- What happens when an order is canceled? Canceling orders on a partner’s system will not cancel them or refund them on TripShock’s system. You must contact us in order to get customer orders canceled and refunded.
If you are an existing partner that uses Xola, please contact [email protected] and we will make sure your listings are connected. If you are a Xola partner that is interested in working with TripShock, please email [email protected] and a member of our supply team will reach out to you!
As mentioned above, TripShock has established a long list of powerful and useful API integrations to benefit customers and partners. Click the links below to read blog posts about previous announcements and rollouts to learn more about TripShock’s integrations.
- TripShock Rolls out Rezy and Bokun Connections
- How Watersports Companies Using WaveRez Benefit from Partnering with TripShock
- FareHarbor Connection Makes Selling with TripShock Easy