Sneak Peek at Things on Horizon for TripShock in 2023
We’ve got some big announcements coming this fall, but before we spill the beans, here are five things you can expect from TripShock in 2023:
- An upgraded and expedited onboarding process
- New partner platform with increased functionality and usability
- Redesign of Tripshock.com to improve customer experience
- Customized service experience for watersports operators
- Third Annual Watersports Operators Forum (Check out this year’s forum here) hosted in partnership with the Awkward Watersports Guys Podcast.
Now that you’ve caught a glimpse of what we will do in 2023, here are a few things we won’t do:
- Increase your commission
- Charge you for cancellations
- Require you to build your own activity listings
- Require you to use a reservation system we can connect with (we only require connections for single boat operators running private charters)
- Require you to communicate with us through live chat only
That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to our 2023 plans. Be sure to stay tuned to see what big changes are in store, and don’t hesitate to drop us a line if you have any questions.